Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 3 Rehabilitation Assistant to work full-time based in Redbridge.
The pay rate for this locum Rehabilitation Assistant job is £13 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- As post holder of this role you will work in an Inpatient rehab ward as rehab assistant.
- Support therapists and MDT with rehabilitation on the ward and safe discharge from the rehab ward, carrying out and implementing rehab program under the instruction of the therapists.
Requirements of the Rehabilitation Assistant:
- Recent UK experience within a similar role
- HCPC registered
- Have good communication skills both verbal and written
- NHS working experience in acute/community rehab preferred
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive therapy assistant knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Rehabilitation Assistant jobs are advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.