Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Band 3 Rehab Support Worker to work full-time based in Bristol.
The pay rate for this locum Rehab Support Worker job is £13.79 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Contribute to the holistic assessment of service users.
- Deliver clinical care delegated by the registered healthcare professional, in accordance with an agreed person centred plan of care.
- Escalate any changes in patient presentation or concerns you have to a more senior member of your team.
- Take every opportunity to support and educate service users and their carers to promote independence, good health and personal safety.
- Provide and maintain a safe and comfortable environment for all patients and carers and seek further advice from trained staff if an emergency situation should arise.
- Communicate effectively with patients and other stakeholders verbally, in writing and electronically using E-mail. This includes writing clinical records in line with the Sirona care & health Documentation Policy.
- Undertake and complete the appropriate training, supported by a robust competency framework, within the time allocated, in order to carry out the requirements of the role and deliver a competent clinical service.
Requirements of the Rehab Support Worker:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy assistant
- Previous NHS experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Rehab Support Worker job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.