Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Rehab/Dysphagia Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time based in Paddington.
The pay rate for this locum Rehab/Dysphagia Speech and Language Therapist job is £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Be responsible for the provision of Speech and Language Therapy on general rehabilitation wards across Athlone/Alex rehab unit as required
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team to facilitate positive rehab outcomes and timely, co-ordinated discharge planning and provide specialist assessment and treatment of clients with a wide range of acquired neurological conditions with swallowing and/or communication impairments, acting as a resource to other medical, nursing, therapy, social services and voluntary agency staff
- Build and maintain key relationships with referrers to the service (including GPs, acute hospitals, bedded services, Care or Neuro navigators) to facilitate appropriate referrals through promoting understanding of the role of the speech and language therapist within the multi-disciplinary team (MDT)
- Provide advice, training and support to nursing home staff, students, therapy assistants and others
- Actively engage in self and service development through participation in Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Work to National and Trust professional standards, promote best practice and undertake all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner with appropriate supervision
Requirements of the Rehab/Dysphagia Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Rehab/Dysphagia Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.