Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Rehab Officer to work within a Sensory Support Service based in Shropshire.
The pay rate for this locum Rehab Officer job is £35 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Responsible to Team Manager Sensory Support Services, who is in turn responsible for the post holder's health and safety, training and development
- Lead and/or contribute to a range of projects and build relations with both internal and external partners in order achieve specified outcomes but will not have direct authority over those involved
- Work as a member of the Sensory Support Service to provide a support service to people with an identified visual impairment
Requirements of the Rehab Officer:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Biomedical science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Rehab Officer job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.