Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Rehab Officer for Visual Impairment to work in Hemel Hempstead.
The pay rate for this locum Rehab Officer job is £26.00 - £32.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Assessment of need
- Care coordination
- Agreeing and implementing care and support plans
Requirements of the Rehab Officer:
- Recent UK experience within a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A sound grasp of Community Care Legislation including Safeguarding policies
- Good track record of partnership working with the Independent, Voluntary Sector and other Statutory agencies
- HCPC registration
- Car driver
This Rehab Officer job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.