Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Rehab Officer Visual Impairment to work based in Manchester.
The pay rate for this locum Rehab Officer job is up to £35 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Undertake a needs-led assessment to identify the rehabilitation needs of individuals with a visual impairment and their carers in line with the Department's policies and procedures.
- Ensure the assessment identifies individual potential and directly involves the individual service user and/or their carer according to departmental procedures and policies.
- Deliver an effective and high quality rehabilitation and advisory service to people with sensory impairment, including the assessment of individual needs, developing packages of care, provision of equipment and meeting the needs of carers.
Requirements of the Rehab Officer:
- Recent experience within a similar role
- Must hold a professional qualification of diploma/foundation degree in rehabilitation studies
- Must be a car driver
This Rehab Officer job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.