Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Rehab Officer Visual Impairment (Occupational Therapists will be considered) to work based in Shropshire.
The pay rate for this locum Rehab Officer job is £35 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 2-month contract.
- Expected to lead and/or contribute to a range of projects and build relations with both internal and external partners in order to achieve specified outcomes but will not have direct authority over those involved
- To work as a member of the Sensory Support Service to provide a support service to people with an identified visual impairment
Requirements of the Rehab Officer:
- Recent experience within a similar role
- Must hold a professional qualification of diploma/foundation degree in rehabilitation studies
- Social Services experience
- Must be a car driver
This Rehab Officer job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.