Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Rehab Officer to work full-time on a locum contract in Hemel Hempstead.
The pay rate for this locum Rehab Officer job is £26 - £28 per hour (Assignment Rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- This is a county wide service for adults and children resident in Hertfordshire with a sensory disability and includes Deaf, hard of hearing, visually impairment and deafblind and dual sensory loss. People may also have additional support needs if they have learning or physical disability or a mental illness.
- The core functions of these posts include assessment of need, care coordination, agreeing and implementing care and support plans and the reviewing function
- You will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills , a sound grasp of Community Care Legislation including Safeguarding policies, have a sound working knowledge of this service user group which includes people with other sensory needs who require community care support and have a good track record of partnership working with the Independent, Voluntary Sector and other Statutory agencies.
Requirements of the Rehab Officer:
- Recent experience within a similar role
- Must hold a professional qualification of diploma/foundation degree in rehabilitation studies (Visual Impairment)
- Must be a car driver
This Rehab Officer job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.