Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Rehab Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist to work in South Molton, Devon on a full-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 per hour and is a 3-month contract.
- This post will be based within a community hospital where the physiotherapist must be competent to assess and treat and provide detailed rehab plans and goals to these patients.
- The physiotherapist will ideally have experience of also working within the community or working within a discharge to assess/homefirst model.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Must be a car driver
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.