Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Rehab Elderly Physiotherapist to work full time based in Ashford.
The pay rate for this locum Rehab Elderly Physiotherapist job is £23.00 - £24.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Assess patients with a range of diagnosis and conditions
- Support progression of rehabilitation goals
- Work closely with MDT colleagues to support discharge planning
Requirements of the Rehab Elderly Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Experience of working with frail elderly people with a range of conditions
- Experience of working in acute and community settings, delivering rehabilitation to improve health outcomes
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Rehab Elderly Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.