Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 3 Rehab Assistant to work full-time based in Tower Hamlets.
The pay rate for this locum Rehab Assistant role is £15.08 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Rehab Assistant:
- Experience working for the community intermediate care service and has worked within a multidisciplinary team to facilitate care plan and provide rehab at home
- A car driver as part of the role will be delivering equipment to reduce the risk of admission
- HCPC registration
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Rehab Assistant role is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.