Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Registration Services Manager to work full-time in Hereford. The pay rate for this locum Service Manager job is £24.69 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To carry out the duties of the Superintendent Registrar for Births, Deaths and Marriages under the Registration Acts.
- Responsible for leadership, management and training of staff in Registration service.
- Undertake preliminaries to marriages and civil partnerships.
- Must have relevant experience within public sector organisation.
- Proven track record or effective management in a political environment.
- Experience in registration services and/or relevant qualification
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus
- Find your own job bonus
- In-house payroll system
This Registration Services Manager job is advertised by Ben Fincham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.