Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) to work full-time based in Bromley. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Registered Nurse job is £28,028.00 per annum.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week where flexible working patterns would be considered
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- NMC payment in full
- Enhancements for Night (20%) and Bank Holiday (50%) shifts; for being a specialist Eating Disorder Nurse (+£1,000pa), and for taking on a local training qualification and role (+£1,000pa).
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Eligibility for 'Refer-a-Friend' recruitment bonuses
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
This Registered Nurse job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.