Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work full-time with a leading healthcare provider in Bristol. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health/general nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Registered Nurse role is £28,351.13 per annum.
- Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
- Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our resident's physical, social and psychological needs.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift - ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
- Act as a reflective and developmental practitioner participating to continual professional development and meeting the requirements of professional revalidation.
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- Flexibility with the introduction of our new e-rostering system which will allow you to book additional shifts through an online portal in the future
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Subsidised meals
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Refer a friend to nursing bonus
- Enhancements for nights, weekends and bank holidays
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- Sign on bonus; £1000 on joining, £1000 after 6 months' probation, £1000 after 1 year service, £1000 after 2 years' service, £1000 after 3 years' service, Total = £5000 over 3 years.
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum; Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000, If more than 100 miles up to £4,000.
- To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of their choice
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
- Respectful of the values, views and needs of others.
- Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector.
- Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes.
This Staff Nurse role is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.