Sanctuary Health is hiring a Registered Nurse on behalf of a Care Home Group in Southport, Merseyside. This care home provides dementia care, dementia nursing care and pallative care.
This is a permanent position and has a salary of £30,888 per annum. This general nurse role is for nights only.
Please note that the duties and responsibilities of this post may develop and change over time.
Duties of the Registered Nurse currently include:
- Attending staff meetings and be prepared to contribute and encourage the contribution of other staff to discussion and decisions.
- Recognising the scheme of delegation, accepting personal responsibility, where appropriate, and ensuring adequate reporting.
- Being aware of the budgetary provision for the home, and the need to remain within budgetary limitis.
Requirement of the Registered Nurse:
- Qualified as a Registered General Nurse (General Nursing degree or equivalent)
- NMC registration and live valid pin
- Previous care home experience
This Registered Nurse job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.