Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Registered Nurse to work based in Maidenhead.
The pay rate for this permanent Registered Nurse role is £34,991.77-38,144.92 per annum (pro-rata).
- Supervise junior staff in carrying out their care plans
- Liaise effectively with all actively involved in the care process, including carers and relatives, aspiring to provide an effective, seamless and integrated service to patients / residents
- Maintain and update relevant knowledge and skills, maintain a professional portfolio and participate in further training as appropriate, in order to enhance quality of care for patients / residents and carers
- Comply with Health and Safety Policies and Protocols in order to contribute to safe working practices
- Protect vulnerable adults / children from internal/external factors and act as a Patient Advocate
Requirements of the Registered Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK nursing experience
This Registered Nurse job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.