Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Registered Nurse to work full-time based in Sawbridgeworth. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Registered Nurse role is £29,689.92 - £38,098.06 per annum. This role includes some night and weekend enhancements.
- We deliver 24 hour expert care and rehabilitation for complex neurological conditions and brain or spinal injuries.
- This is a role where you can make a difference every day in a supported environment, where we will value your skills and clinical expertise.
- If you are new to neurological care we will ensure you receive all the training and support so you can be confident and effective in your role.
- This is a great opportunity to develop your clinical skills and work in a rewarding and supported environment.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy, genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
Requirements of the Registered Nurse:
- Current NMC registration
- Excellent clinical skills
- Ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Passionate to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and what can be emotionally challenging environment
- Flexible and positive attitude
This Registered Nurse role is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.