Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurse to fill shifts in a Crisis Hub based in Redruth. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rates all depends on the shift. It is a 2-month contract.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Experienced dealing with 136 admissions
- Experience with Home Treatment or Psychiatric Liaison teams would be very helpful for this role
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.