Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurses/Community Psychiatric Nurses to work full-time within a Crisis Home Treatment Team based in Wolverhampton.
The pay rate for these locum RMN/CPN roles are £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract. Working 37.5 hours a week.
Requirements of Registered Mental Health/Community Psychiatric Nurses:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Candidates must have the community experience
- Be a car driver
- Preferably have crisis home treatment experience
These Registered Mental Health/Community Psychiatric Nurse jobs are advertised by Darren Murphy; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.