Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Registered Health Nurse - Ward Manager to fill a full-time role based in High Wycombe. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Ward Manager job is £28.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month fixed term agreement with an option for another 3 months.
- Provide Clinical Management and Leadership of the full nursing team on the Ward
- Overseeing and maintaining the highest standards of nursing care
- Act as a senior clinical member of the team, providing advice and support from a nursing perspective
- Oversee and hold responsibility for the ward environment and its resources
Requirements of the Ward Manager:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Eating Disorder experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Ward Manager job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.