Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Birmingham for a Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse (Triage Nurse) to work 37.5 hours per week.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month ongoing contract.
Working from home once workload and tasks are assured.
- 09:00 am - 17:00 pm or 10:00 am – 18:00 pm core hours - no weekends or nights
- Support us in the Referral Management Centre [Access]
- Support with processing referrals and directing referrals to the care pathways – this involves screening, triages, liaisons with urgents care etc
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Prior experience working in this environment
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.