Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Registered Mental Health Nurse Team Manager to work 37.5 hours per week based in Sutton, within the Neurodevelopmental Disorders Service.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse Team Manager job is £30.97 - £32.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- Working closely with the senior clinicians within each service, the post holder will provide effective day-to-day management of the ADHD Services in three Boroughs of Merton, Richmond and Sutton and the ASD diagnostic service in Merton and Sutton
- Ensuring that the performance standards of the services are met and information on performance is provided
- Co-ordinate the service and works with the Clinicians and Administrators to put into action the values of the Trust Recovery and Social Inclusion strategy
- Represent the services locally and within the Trust
- The clinical management of the ADHD and ASD Services
- Working in conjunction with the staff of all disciplines to provide seamless, safe and comprehensive services as far as possible
- Line manage all staff (excluding doctors) in the aforementioned services, providing guidance and supervision to staff
- Championing the Trust Recovery and Social Inclusion strategy in the services
- Managing Trust allocated resources
- Ensuring that appropriate professional advice and consultation is available to ensure all patients receive appropriate multi-disciplinary treatment
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse Team Manager job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.