Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse/Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work full-time based in Sheffield, within the Decisions & 136 Unit.
- Day hours - £24.76 - £25.23
- Night/Saturday hours - £32.00 - £33.00
- Sunday/Bank Holiday hours - £40.00 - £41.00
- Working on the decisions unit and 136 suite -providing nursing interventions to people in the units
- Working over a 24 hour rota
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse/Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse/Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.