Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work based Lincoln.
The salary for this permanent Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) is £31,534 per annum.
- Be part of an integrated health/social care team providing inpatient care for service users suffering from serious and enduring mental illness.
- Offer nursing interventions in a wide variety of clinical therapeutic and social forms with the aim of promoting mental health wellbeing, self-autonomy, and independence.
- Be responsible for the assessment, development, implementation, and evaluation of nursing care, in liaison with the care team in the capacity of a mental health nurse.
- Perform nursing assessments of a client’s personal needs using relevant skills and assessment tools.
- Construct client care plans and risk management plans based on their assessed needs.
- Maintain the welfare and safety of clients and protect them from any form of abuse in accordance with safeguarding guidance.
- Monitor the impact and effectiveness of nursing care delivered and revise care plans as appropriate.
- Make and maintain accurate records of nursing care in accordance with professional (NMC) guidance and Trust policy.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN):
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN trained).
- NMC registration and a valid live pin.
- Recent UK Nursing experience.
- Maintain an awareness of information governance and information security related issues and ensure compliance with LPFT Records and Information Policies.
This Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.