Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work based in Sheffield, within an Adult Acute Ward.
The pay rate for this locum Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) is £20.06-33.94 per hour (assignment rate) depending on shift and is a 1-month contract.
- Work on a low secure inpatient unit which includes two wards, an assessment ward and a rehabilitation ward. There are 12 beds on our rehabilitation ward. The ward is male only. The unit is for service users who are on a forensic section. That means that people are admitted to Forest Lodge from other secure hospitals or psychiatric wards.
- Provide assessment, treatment and rehabilitation to offenders who are experiencing mental health problems.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN):
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN trained).
- NMC registration and a valid live pin.
- Recent UK Nursing experience.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.