Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work based in Banbury, within the Adult Assessment Team.
The pay rate for this locum Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) is £31 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- 37.5 hours per week.
- Early shift: 7am-3pm, Standard: 9am-5pm, Late: 1pm-9pm.
- Must be able to attend base for all shifts.
- Assessment of people referred to the AMHT from Primary Care.
- Brief Interventions.
- Step-up support (crisis interventions).
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN):
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN trained).
- NMC registration and a valid live pin.
- Recent UK Nursing experience.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
- Experience in adult community mental health essential.
- Assessment/Brief Interventions/Crisis Interventions.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.