Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse to work full-time based in HMP Onley.
The pay rate for this locum Registered Mental Health Nurse is £26 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- As post holder of this role, you will carry out assessments following referrals received, take part in ACCT and CSU reviews, administration of medications and other duties in line with a care coordinator role.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- NMC Registered
- Degree or equivalent within nursing
- Prison clearance and experience is essential
- Required to work Monday to Friday. Mixture of 08:00-16:00 & 09:00-17:00
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive prison nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Jason Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.