Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to fill a full-time role based in Nottingham. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £24.00 - £25.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3 month contract.
- To provide specialist mental health assessment of individuals with dementia and other mental health problems admitted.
- To provide specialist nursing/health advice and to organise the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care including contributing to the setting of standards of care.
- The post holder will be responsible for the management of a defined caseload, provide education and advice and liaison to/with other professionals and carers.
- To 'act up' for the Team Leader in their absence and deal with team issues.
- To contribute to treatment, care planning and discharge planning with colleagues from health, social services and the voluntary sector.
- Will interpret and apply relevant, up to date research to clinical practice.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent Mental Health Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.