Are you wanting to further your nursing career in a private hospital with a good CQC score?
Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work full-time within a Female DBT Ward based in Burgess Hill. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £27,824 to £33,153 per annum.
- You will assist and support staff in the management and will make an effective contribution to providing high quality care to our patients.
- Provide specialist DBT services, where we support females with personality disorder manage their condition and acquire the skills to effectively manage their own emotions, be interpersonally effective and tolerate distress.
- You will be supported to work within an identified career development pathway and be expected to complete an appropriate competency development portfolio.
Some of the benefits we offer are:
- £5000 Golden Hello Welcome Bonus (£1000 on joining, another £1000 after 6 month probation, and another £1000 after each year of service up to 3 years)
- Subsidised Professional Membership and Registration
- Up to £2000 relocation Allowance
- Career Development through Staff Nurse Grading System
- Private Medical Cover and Life Assurance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Life Assurance
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Completed Pre-registration or Preceptorship.
- Computer literate.
- Working within a secure clinical setting, relevant to the post.
- Experience using DBT is advantageous.
- You will be supported with Peer Review, Clinical Supervision, Mentorship and Appraisal.
- To be successful in this role you will need to be committed to Personal Learning and Development, Evidence and Values Based Practice and Patient Centred Care.
- You will need to have excellent team working skills and be highly self-motivated with a flexible approach.
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.