Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for a Band 7 CAMHS Eating Disorder Nurse to work full-time based in Hereford.
The pay rate for this locum Eating Disorder Nurse is £29 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
The post holder will be part of a multi-disciplinary team providing a high standard of service to children and adolescents with an eating disorder and their families/carers. You will work within professional guidelines and under the clinical/professional supervision of senior clinicians of own core profession.
Requirements of the Eating Disorder Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Previous mental health nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Eating Disorder Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.