Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurse to fill a full-time role in an Early Intervention Service based in Headington. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £28 to £32 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract. Working hours - 37.5 hours, Monday-Friday.
- Offering assessment, treatment and a range of interventions.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- NHS Experience working as a registered mental health nurse
- A driver with access to a vehicle is essential for this role
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.