Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse to work full-time within a Dementia Assessment Unit based in Plymouth.
Pay rates (assignment rate):
- Monday to Friday – £21.37 per hour
- Nights/Saturdays - £27.79 per hour
- Sundays & Bank Holidays - £34.20 per hour
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within mental health nursing
- Must be Registered with the NMC
- Recent UK Mental health nursing experience
- Experience of working with older adults with organic illness in an inpatient setting.
- Assessment skills. CPA knowledge. HONOS and clustering.
- Risk assessment to include falls, DSH, suicide, aggression.
- Excellent communication skills - de-escalation.
- Medication rounds - knowledge of medication including rapid tranquilisation.
- Working knowledge of the Mental Health Act and Mental Capacity Act.
- Understanding of Older People's Mental Health
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.