Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work full-time as a Band 6 Mental Health Clinician within a Crisis Response and Home Treatment Team based in Aylesbury.
The pay rate for this locum Mental Health Clinician role is £30 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Mental Health Clinician:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
- Must have experience in crisis team or acute community setting
- Must be able to have F2F patient contact.
- Access to a car for business use is vital.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Mental Health Clinician job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.