Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse - CAMHS Practitioner to work full-time in Southampton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Registered Mental Health Nurse role is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 2-month contract.
- Provide assessment, treatment and consultation service to children, adolescents and their families and to work with the wider care systems which impact the welfare of the child
- Work within a highly experienced multi-disciplinary team involved in the assessment and treatment of children and young people with complex mental health difficulties
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
- Current NMC registration with valid live pin
- Significant NHS experience as a CAMHS Practitioner
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.