Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work full-time within a Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service with a leading healthcare provider in Bristol. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Registered Mental Health Nurse role is £28,776, per annum. You can also get the following bonuses: £1000 on joining, £1000 after 6 months probation, £1000 after 1 year of service, £1000 after 2 years' of service and £1000 after 3 years' of service. Total = £5000 over 3 years.
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- Flexibility with the introduction of our new e-rostering system which will allow you to book additional shifts through an online portal in the future
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Subsidised meals
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Refer a friend to nursing bonus
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs) up to £4000 (Terms apply)
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of your choice
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- RMN Qualified or Preceptor
- Active NMC Registered
- Have knowledge of the Mental Health / Capacity Act and its implications for practice
- Be patient centric and have a commitment to delivering high quality care
- Possess fine-tuned decision-making skills
- Have an excellent organisational capacity and effective communication skills
- Be flexible and have a strong "can do" attitude
- Strong desire to work with in a PICU to Rehabilitation services
This Registered Mental Health Nurse role is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.