Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work full-time within a Child and Adolescent Inpatient Service with a leading healthcare provider in Cheshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Registered Mental Health Nurse role is £27,373 - £29,191 per annum.
- A competitive salary
- Group Pension Scheme (offered)
- NMC Payment in full
- Support with your Revalidation
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Company Sick pay -(subject to meeting Criteria)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays - pro rata for part time
- Birthday holiday - your birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Healthcare cash plans
- Free On-site parking
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Long Service Awards (voucher scheme)
- Refer a Friend scheme £1,000
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- RMN Qualified or Preceptor
- Active NMC Registered
- Have knowledge of the Mental Health / Capacity Act and its implications for practice
- Be patient centric and have a commitment to delivering high quality care
- Possess fine-tuned decision-making skills
- Have an excellent organisational capacity and effective communication skills
- Be flexible and have a strong "can do" attitude
- Strong desire to work with in a PICU to Rehabilitation services
This Registered Mental Health Nurse role is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.