Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Wiltshire/Swindon for a Band 7 Registered Mental Health Nurse.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £36.90 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 2-month contract.
- Be a key member of the trust safeguarding team and be the lead professional in the development and assurance of effective safeguarding children and domestic abuse arrangements, with the local strategic partnerships
- Support and advise operational managers in all matters relating to the management of safeguarding children within their portfolios
- Supporting operational staff through the 'provision of robust specialist advice in line with relevant legislation and best practice guidance
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.