Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse to fill a full-time role within a Crisis Liaison Service based in Sheffield. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rates for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £24.32 - £40 per hour (Assignment rate) depending on shift.
- Monday-Friday: £24.32 per hour
- Nights/Saturdays: £32.87 per hour
- Sunday/Bank holiday: £40 per hour
- Provide continuing responsibility and accountability in the delivery of a dedicated Community Psychiatric Nursing Service providing input into Active Recovery, Integrated Care Team- Therapy, Intermediate Care Service Bedded areas and Stroke Pathway and Rehabilitation Centre.
- As postholder of this role you will carry continuing responsibility for the assessment of mental health needs and the development, implementation and evaluation programmes of mental health nursing care in the management of a defined caseload. This will include liaison with other agencies and supervision also teaching of other staff and students.
- Provide a comprehensive specialist mental health assessment and identification of a referred patients mental health needs, formulating and implementing nursing care plans and goals which will reflect the needs of the patients over a 24 hour period.
- Regularly review caseload management with their clinical supervisor
- Carry out procedures in accordance with the Care Programme Approach.
- Maintain accurate records about the care and treatment offered.
- Review and evaluate professional standards in conjunction with the Nursing Team and Director of Nursing
- As postholder of this role you will be working 10-hour shifts. Start times either being 7am or 8am for days, lates is 2 until midnight and nights either 19:00-8am or 21:00 until 7am.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience
- Would need to be willing to work 24/7 in a face to face crisis assessment work
- Experience of liaison would be beneficial
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.