Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to fill a full-time role based in Chester, working as a Liaison Practitioner.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £25.00 - £41.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- 08:00 am - 20:30 pm with an hour break (including weekends)
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Flexible, experience in assessing adults and older adults, completing biopsychosocial assessments, risk management and crisis response, good record keeping and communication skills
- Excellent assessment skills either within adult age mental health, older adult mental health or alcohol/substance misuse
- The ability to engage and connect with patients and staff in an acute physical healthcare setting
- Safety assessment skills and the ability to take considered positive risk-taking choices
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team and demonstrating sensitivity to working within an Acute Hospital setting
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.