Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work based in Crediton.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) job is £30 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Deliver high quality comprehensive mental health services
- Managing a defined caseload with a focus on providing expert assessment and evidence-based treatment for children and young people with emerging mental health difficulties and their parents/carers
- Contribute to the CAMHS Out of Hours rota
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.