Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Nottingham for a Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse to work 37.5 hours per week, within the Crisis Team across a 24/7 rota.
- Days - £25.00
- Nights/Saturdays - £30.00
- Sundays/Bank Holidays - £38.00
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Be available for weekdays, with a decent level of experience working in CRHT
- Occupational Therapists/Social Workers will also be considered for this role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.