Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to fill a full-time role based in Harrogate, within the Adult’s Eating Disorder Service.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £24.00 - £26.00 per hour (Assignment rate) depending on experience and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
Duties of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- To support with the transition of a small caseload of Patients with Eating Disorders into our service and associated Care C-ordination whilst permanent staff are recruited to.
- They will be working alongside the current provider to review those currently with the provider an supporting with new assessments before then taking on for Care Co-ordination.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.