Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to fill a full-time role based in St Helens, within the Assessment and Home Treatment Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £24.32 - £41.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide routine comprehensive assessments for referrals
- Provide cover for the 24-hour crisis line
- Provide assessment for urgent and emergency referrals
- Support in Home Treatment Team if required
- Input into daily team MDT's
- Support in gatekeeping assessments for admission to hospital
- Facilitating 72-hour follow-ups if required
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.