Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to fill a full-time role based in Portsmouth, within the Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Team. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £25.00 - £32.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Initial urgent assessments
- Care planning - including signposting to community resources
- Managing risk
- Working in an MDT
- Offering treatment to people at home as an alternative to hospital
- Support early discharge from the inpatient ward
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.