Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work based in Hull. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £18.71 - £26.33 per hour (Assignment rate).
- To support the Lead Nurse in providing clinical and professional leadership to nurses within own area of responsibility.
- To support the Lead Nurse and other colleagues with the implementation of policy, protocol, service/practice development and change within own area of responsibility
- To continue to demonstrate specialist clinical skills in practice and provide support/advice re service development and the delivery of care, in partnership with service users, carers, staff, managers and other agencies.
- To lead and present complex, sensitive and challenging clinical and professional communication processes that may impact on service users, carers, staff, the team, the organisation, partner agencies and members of the public, where there are barriers to understanding.
- To communicate complex information to users and carers regarding personal, psycho-social problems in an empathic and supportive way. This will involve using a range of inter-personal skills in situations that can be emotional, and require a satisfactory outcome, e.g. impact of diagnosis.
- To support the Lead Nurse with the implementation of care pathways/ care bundles, and provide effective professional and managerial communication with all staff in own area of responsibility.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.