Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse to fill a role based in Stansted The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £18.75 - £19.19 per hour (Assignment rate). Working from Monday-Friday with the hours of 9am-5pm.
- Ability to administer depot medication
- Complete initial assessments
- Formulate care and risk plans
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Support clients with managing a range of mental health difficulties
- Complete relevant documentation relevant to clients care.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Experience within a similar role
- Psychiatric nurse qualification
This Registered Mental Health Nurse role is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.