Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse to work based in Wakefield, within the CAMHS Triaging SPA Team.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £29.78 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- 2 - 5 days a week
- The hours would be minimum of 2 days and up to full time, Monday - Friday 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
- Gather information to enable decisions regarding if suitable for CAMHS which pathway they would go on or signpost to other agencies
- Act as shift coordinator duties would include allocating self-referrals, having overall understanding of outstanding tasks delegating/actioning as appropriate and able to feedback regarding referrals into service as required
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Previous mental health nursing experience
- Excellent telephone and risk assessment skills
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.