Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work full-time based in Peterborough. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £24 (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3 month contract. Working 37 ½ hours per week between 09:00am - 17:00pm.
- To assist specialist nursing assessment and advice where required
- To develop alongside the service user their care plan.
- To assess and manage on going risks as identified during the assessment, ensuring that this is done in collaboration with the service user and carers.
- To regularly review risk factors and make changes to the management of them as necessary.
- To work using assertive outreach approaches to engage the service user and their families
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Qualifed professional - social worker, OT or Nurse
- DBS required
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Neil Swagger; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.