Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work either full time or part time based in King's Lynn. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £23.74 - £37.99 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- As postholder of this role you will be given the opportunity to work across CRHT and an acute ward. This is a strong team who work closely together as a multi-disciplinary team which includes nurses, occupational therapists, psychologists, support workers and psychiatrists and can offer you the opportunity to work in a supportive environment to build on your skills and experience.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience
- Acute mental health experience
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.