Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 5 and Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurses to work full-time within the Vaccination Delivery Programme based in Ealing. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rates for these Registered Mental Health Nurse jobs are £24 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurses:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience
- Required to work Monday - Sunday 08:00-20:00
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Registered Mental Health Nurse jobs are advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.